Scannell Properties continues to expand the team to meet the needs of our growing client base across the United States. In addition to providing build-to-suit development expertise, our team offers in-house legal, architectural and financing capabilities.
The following individuals have joined the Scannell team over the past few months:
Kevin L. Chumlea
- Title: Assistant General Counsel
- Experience: With more than 18 years in real estate development and operation – including 12 years at Simon Property Group, the world’s largest retail real estate company – Kevin has extensive experience in the acquisition, development, leasing, operation and disposition of commercial property.
- What attracted you to Scannell: "I like Scannell's flexible, client-focused approach, the high degree of professionalism and ability the team has developed through years of experience in the field."
- Title: Development Associate
- Previous experience: Colin joins Scannell with eight years of real estate experience, both as an investment firm owner as well as a regional asset manager for office and retail centers.
- What attracted you to Scannell: “Scannell has built a reputation nationwide. I was excited to build on my regional experience and represent Scannell’s capabilities and experience for build-to-suit projects across the U.S.”
Cheryl L. Saalfrank, RP
- Title: Paralegal
- Experience: Cheryl brings a wealth of legal experience to Scannell: 12 years in family law and another 16 in real estate law.
- What attracted you to Scannell: “I was impressed with Scannell’s professionalism and dedication to each and every build-to-suit project, no matter the size of the client. Additionally, I like the small corporation atmosphere and camaraderie among team members. I’ve come to really value the working relationships I’ve established.”
- Title: Paralegal
- Experience: An Indiana University graduate who clerked for National Government Services in Appeals Department, Jessica has also owned her own small business and held various management roles over the years.
- What attracted you to Scannell: “Right from the first interaction with Scannell, I could tell this wasn’t just a 9-to-5 job for employees. People were passionate about what they did and whom they did it for. It was evident from the beginning that Scannell believes they win when everyone has the ability to grow in their chosen field.”